Tagged: ,

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Lonelyloner
      Participant

I’m so very tired,deep in my bones.

I have no way forward and yet I have no choice because I have children and unfortunately for them I’m the best they get.

No way forward and no way out.

No matter what I do my children have already lost.

Maybe I’m wrong and they’d be better off without my terribly flawed best efforts.

I don’t see a clear path whichever way I turn and yet I’m meant to guide us all to safety.

My stupid naive navigation is what got us here in the first place.

Ariel
      Participant

I hope you’re ok, there is always a way. Honestly there is a way. It may mean lord of steps and jumping over things.
      Take each step at a time.
      Very small ones.
      It took me 2 years of tiny steps. And I’m years out now. So that time spent was worth it.

Meow123
        Participant

Keep going you can do this

Better-days
        Participant

I understand how you feel on my worst days I feel exactly the same. I will be forever sorry to my kids for ever having them involved in what will be the most toxic break up. You are doing your best for your kids and they will know that. The fact that you feel guilty speaks for itself that your a great mum ❤️

Lostnalone
      Participant

Lonelyloner your children wil look at u as there super hero!! Children aren’t materialistic. They see pure thoughts with no taints. You are a team through the rough and the smooth. Please reach out darling. Hope your ok.x*x

StrongLife
      Participant

I understand your feelings of being alone. It is what they endeavour to do – to isolate and cut you off from contacts.

Do you have a counsellor who is experienced in DV? This has helped me as they have contacts in community that can help.

Texas
      Participant

I know exactly how you feel, I feel the same. I just wanted you to know that you are not alone x

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content