Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      kitty
      Participant

Yes, he is in prison, but I’m still not free. Some of you may know he has rented out our house. I still have no idea where the rent is being paid to and the tenant refuses to pay me the rent. I suspect his family have taken over. I really hope the police see this as financial abuse continuing as I can’t cope with years of them stealing my money until he gets out and I can sell the house via courts. They’re vile people facilitating a paedophile and should be ashamed of themselves. I’m still waiting for CID to get in touch about the abuse I had from him so I’m praying they will help with the house issue.

KIP.
      Participant

Speak to a solicitor. It’s your house. Tell the tennant to leave or you will get a court order to remove him from your property. Then you can put your own tennant in?

Confused123
      Participant

Hi HUn

If your name on house u can issue termination notice and like kip said put your own tennants in

kitty
      Participant

It can cost thousands to get tenant out via the courts 🙁 Solicitor tomorrow so hopefully they can give some hope

EeyoreNoMore
      Participant

Hopefully the tenant will be in under a short term tenancy agreement and you will be able to give them notice to jog on.

Good luck xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content