Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      HunkyDory
      Participant

Finally. It’s taken months but I have a copy of the paper he’d taken with him (thought he’d got one over on me) and I’ve got myself a divorce lawyer. So I started the process and it feels good to be nearing the end of this complete and utter shambles phase of my life.

Maybe it was subconscious but the (detail removed by moderator) of mine he’d continually accuse me of having an affair with (I wasn’t). He’ll have an absolute meltdown when he sees that name and even that makes me smile.

To you ladies at the start of your quest for freedom, believe in yourselves and the healing power of time and the good ladies on this forum. Last summer I was a wreck, I’ve had ups and downs but with good advice and time, rest and self care, I’m almost there.

Xx

Iwantmeback
      Participant

This is truly good news HunkyDory. They always slip up at some point, they are still only human at the end of the day.
      I hope to be able to do that in the near future too.
      IWMB 💞💞

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi there HunkyDory, thank you for sharing your postive update with us.

Best wishes

Lisa

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

I am very pleased for you 🤗
      Don’t you love synchronicity 😄 rightly in his face and he can’t do a thing about it. ha! Divine 😇

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content