Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Iam.finding it so difficult to move forward! I was having another video interview this morning but officer had to cancel it! I was so emotional ready for it too . I just want the venomous snake to get what he deserves. I feel so sick . Hes been on bail months now .. i want to move forward . But how can i 😣😣😣

Dear Iamfree, try not to worry. Sometimes these disapointments happen, its best if you don’t let it get to you too much. When I am stressed or upset I comfort eat & let things get on top of me, i’m trying to be calmer and relaxed the next time an upset happens. I’m sure your police interveiw will be rescheduled soon. X*X (the police can be quite laid back & unreliable in my experience)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The topic ‘I so want to move forward but struggling’ is closed to new replies.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content