Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      lostandbroken
      Participant

Hiya all,

im not sure if any of you remember me, but i just wanted to stop by and let you all know how well i am doing as i know some of you were worried about me dealing with the ex and being pregnant. Well my baby is nearly (detail removed by Moderator) old and shes thriving. My toddler has adapted to life as a big sister and we all are doing just fine without him. We moved into a lovely new home and started a fresh as a little family.

To all the ladies struggling, i just want to say, its not b****y easy but take each day as it comes, stay no contact and just keep going, one day you are where you want to be 🙂

Also thank you to all the lovely people who helped me on my journey x*x

Catjam
      Participant

Thank you for your post. Congratulations on your new happy life. I hope I can post such positive thoughts in a year. Well done xx

Yiyuh
        Participant

I’m happy for you and your family, that you were able to start afresh.

Pinkypanther
      Participant

I’m so happy your doing so well. I’m hoping I can say the same in a year’s time

Well done you xxxx

Eggshells
      Participant

Hi,

Thank you so much for posting. I had thought about you and wondered how you were getting on.

It’s so lovely to hear how positive you are. No it’s not easy but so worth it for you and your children to grow as a happy, well rounded family.

Congratulations for your new(ish) baby and your new family.

Hugs to you all.

Thistle06
      Participant

What a lovely post I wish you every happiness x*x

diymum@1
      Participant

I remember you ! This is amazing to hear I’m so glad to hear your thriving and that you guys are doing well xx we new you’d have the life you wanted you deserve to be happy xx every one does 🥰

Happyskies
      Participant

Well done! So glad to read this x*x

lostandbroken
      Participant

Aww thank you ladies, x*x

Cantmakedecisons
      Participant

This is brilliant and so good to read! Well done you x*x

iliketea
      Participant

Lovely news, I remember you and have been wondering how you were getting on. Thank you for the update. So happy you’re happy. Xx

nbumblebee
      Participant

Love reading posts like this.
      Huge well done to you. Xxxxxx

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content