Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Falling Skys
      Participant

For a long time he has gone out Saturday and Sunday evenings. But since an incident he has stayed in. He had lock me in but I let myself out to speak to the police and he got home before me.

He isn’t making an issue, though he did try and come in the bath room while I was in there. But I screamed and he went away. It could have been an accident as he would never let me have locks on the door.

He could have fallen out with his drinking friends…

B
      Just nervous as I can’t figure out what his aim is.

Ayanna
      Participant

He is committing a crime. Why can you not call the police whilst you are locked in and let them get you out. That will send him to prison.

Falling Skys
      Participant

Because I can get out I have a key. It’s him trying to dominate me. He is very cunning, all he os doing at the moment could be an accident or my word against his.

Pls god the house sales soon l.

FS xx

Serenity
      Participant

Falling Skys,

You are doing so well putting up with his nasty behaviour for so long.

Is there nowhere you can go and stay until the house sells, or are you scared he will sabotage the sake if the house if you weren’t there?

I am just thinking aloud and trying to help you find a solution..

Falling Skys
      Participant

Thats ok Serenity

The only thing wrong with our house is me in it. Its mortgage free, he would be sitting pretty if I left.

FS xx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content