Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Since I left my abuser (removed by moderator) after he brought bk the traumas of my past rape .emotional abuse.Ive been incontinent..
      .. i took a family member off my fb ..because i needed to fix myself first .. i lived with a memory deep down in my mind for yrs and no one new ..this person sent me a freinds request on social media. Well you could imagine. My whole body shook to the core i went into panic mode ..so I made the descion to send a message asking why he abused me when i was young..he whole heartily said sorry .. i said for my peace in mind I forgive you .its the best descion i have made to get closure.. as a family member it was so tough to do .i even ended up in hospital..but iam ok ..guess what my incontinence is getting better … iam so prour of myself. Alls ok me and my family member is starting a new chapter in our life’s after yrs and yrs

Confused123
      Participant

thats nice to hear hun and he apoligised too, not many do that . forgiving is one of the best way to move on and close chapter

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content