Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Minimrs
      Participant

It seems like it’s a weekly thing when he does something to upset me now a s I try to end the relationship but he talks me around to try again saying he can change. I do give him credit that he has changed from what it was when it was really bad. But I think to myself how long can he keep this up he doesn’t trust me he has messed my kids up social services are on my back. I

Minimrs
      Participant

I don’t know if he has really changed or if he is just saying it to get me back. IV told him to move out but he refuses. He dies help around the house when he isn’t at work. And has always helped when the kids where babies with night feeds and bathing wct. He doesn’t fit the typical abuser profile.do you think he could change.

KIP.
      Participant

No. If he had changed he would respect your wishes and move out. Most partners help round the house and help with the children. That’s what a supportive partnership does. He doesn’t get extra points for doing what every decent partner should be doing. It’s the abusive behaviour that you should concentrate on. That’s destroying you and your children. Why would he change. He doesn’t thing there’s anything wrong with him. Now that social services are involved get them to get him out.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content