Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Letsgetout
      Participant

Sorry all I so badly want to contact him.I know all my pain will go. I watched a film on you tube and I was shocked that it was my relationship of (detail removed by moderator) years with him.
      My daughter did not know what I was watching and she ran over said to me mummy that’s like him. It was unreal.
      But even after watching that in a funny way I feel I might be able to help him. I’m quite confused. I’m on day 2 of no contact it’s so tiring. X*x

Sci-figirl
      Participant

I feel your pain. I felt very much like that last time we broke up. You’re not seeing straight right now. The urge is overwhelming you. I completely understand it. I have a child with my ex and have used it as an excuse to have contact far too often. Because I crave it. But the longer I’m away, the less I need it.
      Only you can decide to do this. For you to even be questioning his behaviour mean that you know something is not right. It’s how I always felt. But there’s nothing to help. He doesn’t do it because he’s damaged but because he wants his own way and has learnt that this is how you get it. By indimidating, scaring, manipulating and guilting people. It’s sad and upsetting, but none the less true.
      You’re doing well. You’re seeing things more clearly and eventually will find a way to the other side. The women here are fantastic and will help wherever they can. They’ve all been through this. Keep talking. Let it out. No judgment here…just unconditional support xx

Ssss
      Participant

I left about (detail removed by moderator) ago…. and apart from a few times I have been ok about not contacting him……. until today.. i really had an urge to contact him.. he’s constantly ringing still and I cannot block him…but I have resisted but I am scared how much longer…….can I keep on like this.. so I can understand what your going through…and hope you can hang in there… some days will be easier than others…sending you strength and hugs x

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi all, you are doing amazingly well. Look at how far you’ve came, you are my inspiration, one day I hope to be able to write, ‘I’ve left him’. Love and strength to you all💜💜
      IWMB 💕💕

Ssss
      Participant

Oh iwmb.. you are so strong and supportive… you will say that one day… I used to think like you…. and I left and went back and I thought this my lot…. just to stay and put up with the c**p it’s all I deserve… and was in Orr of everyone who had left… you will too one day…x*x

Helovesmehesays
      Participant

Hi I want to call. I really understand how you feel 🙁 I’ve not seen my ex for months, its impossible for me too. But i can’t stop the feelings. I cry everyday because i miss him so much and then i feel guilty because i do, then the anger, then the tears again 🙁 i’m a mess an i can’t find a way out of the black void i’m in. Everyone says it gets easier, but it doesn’t, it gets harder 🙁 i hate writing this here, but i just wanted you to know you not alone xx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content