• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Lisa.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Arky123
      Participant

Hey guys,
      Like my title says I was in a good
      Moment. With being happy with myself. Feeling strong and feeling he don’t hurt me no more. I thought i got
      To tht stage where I laugh at any nasty word he calls me. To he’s face or under my breathe. The week was normal “me At work him at work”.
      He rang me randomly suggesting he bring me to
      He’s family house (detail removed by Moderator) I agreed reluctantly as it always me on own up there he no where to be seen. We went there.
      He slept as we got late at night he only went back (detail removed by Moderator) to our area back home came
      Back ate dinner while I was there all day with our kids and he went to bed again.
      He has mugged me off yet again. He woke from
      He’s sleep Dragged me by hair as I was still
      Sitting
      With he’s family (detail removed by Moderator) and said bed now!!
      He talks all time we should go to family more often when we have deep chats. I always agree as I love my own family and have brill relationship with them. But he doesn’t have tht but pretends he does. He just Talks to me like s**t in front of he’s family. It’s Never about he’s family bonding time Always him in he’s old bedroom acting like a child getting s**t dinner cooked by mummy. That he won’t eat. Because he fussy and only I know how he eats. Even thou I get mugged off
      About my food lol.
      It’s draining.

I just can’t cope. With this control
      It’s unreal.
      I got out of Bedroom when he fell asleep (detail removed by Moderator) and went downstairs (detail removed by Moderator). he woke Up
      And saw me and ignored
      Me.Scared of consequences now.
      I don’t know what he is capable of one day.
      I am a changed person with my mental health of letting nobody effect me. I laugh at everything. Any bitchness I stay away from I am who I am. And I finally appreciate who
      I am. And I appreciate my kids appreciate me and see me as their world so I can never put myself down when I hold that love and responsibility. It’s a massive boost.
      And I have always been a good person. For years I was told
      I was a c**t and nasty person and I believed him for never stepping a foot out of line. I will never believe or
      Be in the situation I was in 2 years ago of nearly committing suicide ever. But the way he says things he makes it easy and believable.

I am happy. I have good
      Vibes and banter. I have gone to spend time
      With he’s family. And I am
      In the wrong for being who I am.

Never again. Karma comes. I seen it with my own eyes.
      This can’t last any longer.

Pls if anyone gets me.
      Pls reach out we can get through together. It’s a time bomb

Never done a bad thing to him ever I was just a teenager who fell in love and got pregnant. I was sooo in love. ;(((

Xxxx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Arky123,

Thank you for sharing with us. I hope it has helped to post on here about what is happening and how you are feeling.

If you feel like you are in need of some additional support, you could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (open 8am-6pm Mon to Fri and 10am-6pm weekend). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Keep posting when you need to, we are here for you.

Best wishes,

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content