Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Today about how I’m feeling around the grief of losing my son. He’s offered me meds and diagnosed a condition but not all of this is grief it’s partly down to my ex partner and how he’s manipulated me and played me last few years… I should of known not to trust him his ex wife said (detail removed by Moderator) no wonder I feel like I do xx

longjourneylife
      Participant

Did you discuss this with your gp? Your doubts? You’d be surprised when in person how understanding they can be and actually refer you to faster, more relevant help. Worth a try again if you don’t feel you really said all you needed to say…

Funduro
      Participant

My GP just tried to palm me off to the local women’s center. Sweep all the domestic violence under the carpet, that’s how they do it at my GPS. I have been seeking help for a whole year now. Got no support and got basically abused by the NHS staff. Formal complaints written and I am waiting for a response. (detail removed by Moderator)

longjourneylife
      Participant

So sorry to hear of your dreadful experience Funduro. No one should be treated so badly but it does happen. My previous GP ‘dumped’ me when I needed them the most. But preserver and find another, good people are out there, just know it’s not you, keep going. We are all here too, whenever you need to speak out, we totally understand and we do care x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content