Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Find out that things were going wrong for him. Might sound harsh but it’s true. He’s selfish evil for what he’s done. Not giving a stuff how hard it is. A normal dad wouldn’t dream of doing what he does. X

Anonymous
      Inactive

I know Betterdays, I feel exactly the same. If we knew that things were going wrong it would give us some peace. I would like that too. I chose to completely 100% avoid snooping on social media or finding out. I have kept my head in the sand as a way of protecting myself, while I would find out dirt, i would also find out who he is seeing or what women he is picking up and that would upset me. X

Anonymous
      Inactive

Also, snooping or trying to find out is a way of Contact, don’t forget the No Contact advice. This book is really detailed about the rules of No Contact. I have read all of the HG Tudor books, they are so helpful. They are short easy reads available free on Amazon. X*X

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Books-H-G-Tudor/s?ie=UTF8&page=1&rh=n%3A266239%2Cp_27%3AH%20G%20Tudor

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content