Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I wish I was someone else, someone with the necessary distance to be able to say it’s time to react and to do it asap…i wish someone could live with me to see for themselves I am not inventing lies…sometimes I feel so immersed in this situation I start to wonder if I am crazy, I dont have the objectivity and the power of judgement to assess anything any more. It’s so much worse nowadays but the limits keep moving up and up and up…it’s like I am condemning myself to this life because I am too scared and too used to it all I literally block what I experience.

Be kind to yourself Bridget Jones, we’ve all felt how you feel <3 I remember saying to myself “I wish someone could live here and see for themselves what he’s like”, but of course the abuser rarely behaves like that in front of other people!
      Blocking it out is how your brain copes right now, try not to be harsh on yourself. Your time will come. x*x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content