Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

And I thought why the hell have me and my boys had to suffer for years? I’m a good kind hearted person I’d do anything for anyone. My boys are lovely too. But yet it’s always been us that gets targeted. Even my brother can be of hand at times. As I said before I’ve had to end a frienship with someone as I believe she were filtering information back to my ex (removed by moderator). She used to say her husband couldn’t stand him but yet goes drinking with the monster. It’s like everywhere I go and turn especially round here it’s like people want to be horrible to us and take advantage x

That is why I think it would be good for you to move a bit further away, it will give you a fresh start, try to stay away from people who bring you down.☺x*x

When you wake up feeling such emotions Betterdays, acknowledge them but move on quickly to something that makes you happy. Don’t dwell on it.
      And as for the people/friends you mention, remember it’s the nature of human beings, trying to excite themselves on gossip and stories, spreading around and betraying. Again, just be aware and strong, and keep certain things close to your heart. I tend not to divulge much anymore, I don’t trust people.
      Let us know how today went, what nice simple little things you achieved. For me today, it’s building back my strength, the core one, long story… 🙁
      Stay focused on good things. Know your allies from your spies! And most of all, have a great day Betterdays. Make that day everyday, hugs!

Serenity
      Participant

You are a good person, Betterdays.

And I know that all this pain and struggling you are going through is you trying to work things out in your own head- so that you can eventually be free from it all.

It’s better to work through it and come out the other side having found yourself again, than never deal with the pain and just become hard and do what some victims unfortunately do who never deal with the pain and anger: become controlling and bullying themselves.

I have a feeling you will be just fine, and that you will never be anything but lovely. Your boys are blessed to have you.

I agree Betterdays, you & your boys are great, there
      is no reason that you cannot lead happy positive lives & the 4 of you achieve your hearts desire. Your boys do not look like aggressive bullies but kind & decent, they can go far – unlike other boys that you have spoken about. These are bullies & abusers in the making.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content