Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

He’s at with his new woman after nearly a month? X

Serenity
      Participant

Love-bombing and hooking but starting to show his selfishness in little ways X

betterdays
      Participant

I just have this terrible image in my head that he’s a total reformed character and I drove him to it x

Serenity
      Participant

No. None of the abusers I know have ever changed.

KIP.
      Participant

Whatever stage it will be one big act X

betterdays
      Participant

Love that kip… Ha x

Anonymous
      Inactive

How do you feel about the fact he is with another women Betterdays?

I have got no doubt my ex was either seeing someone when I was with him or started seeing someone very soon, ie. a week after we split up. We was a proper couple when he was doing this, lying and cheating to me. I don’t feel as awful as I thought I would though, the thought of him with someone else. X*X

betterdays
        Participant

Hi it really hurts. Makes me think the problem lies with me. I mean it must be me because he’s still managed to get someone xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think men operate differently to women when couples split up. Every man i’ve ever known moves on very quickly, normally within a month or two they might start dating. Women tend to wait longer. But they also tend to get involved easily, i.e not have many standards. A lot of men just use women for sex but pretend they want more. I dont think this is all plain sailing with your ex and this new woman. X

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content