Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Woollymammal
      Participant

Hi All,

I’ve mostly just been reading all the posts on here, and 1 day I’ll return all your help and be the one giving all the positive replies..
      I can’t thank you all enough for your support and wise words..
      I think I’m only starting to realise what he has done to my head..All the lovely words he’s said made me feel so guilty about leaving..
      Last night, he calls it passion (sex) he said can we have some soon, I said No!! He said why? I said my head is too bad..He said ” don’t I fancy him anymore “? I said it’s always about you..
      You don’t talk to me when I speak, it’s just silence or Mmmm…
      I said why should I tell you things when you don’t even listen, he said well you tell everyone but me!!
      I answered because you don’t listen, he said he will..
      I said I’m not telling you any thing..

I was scared next day, it’s actually only the 2nd time I’ve confronted him about what he does, 1st time before I knew it was abuse and his reaction was threatening..
      I’ve never said it’s abuse to him…
      He didn’t wake me up this morning, he just text saying, ” I love you (detail removed by moderator) ” and he’ll get tea later…
      I thought well he,’ll talk to me, I was frightened to come home..
      He has acted just the same ignoring me.. so what does that mean?
      For (detail removed by moderator) years I’ve been in mental health.. antidepressants aren’t helping you physchiatrist said… so until they gave me the physchotic medicine (detail removed by moderator) months ago they’d just left me with nothing really..
      Have I got to stand there screaming like a mad woman to make them realise how ill I am..
      I’ve had to learn to keep everything in..
      So they thougjt I’m not as bad as I am..so they have held my mental health back too…
      I’ve got a physchiatric nurse now, still leaving me (detail removed by moderator) days till I meet her and physchiatrist for hopefully new medication…
      You are my rocks, sending hugs x*x

KIP.
      Participant

Sending hugs right back. Keep going and don’t waste your time and energy arguing with an abuser. It’s tiring and they just change the goal posts. Put all your energy into you x

Woollymammal
      Participant

Thanks Kip,

It just went straight through 1 ear out the other.. think I hope it might make a difference.. how stupid am I..
      He just lives playing those games ignoring me..

X*x

HunkyDory
      Participant

I was thinking about you hun and wondering how you’re doing. Concentrate on you and getting yourself well – I hope you get all the support and help you need. Lovely to hear from you. Big hugs to you xx

HopeLifeJoy
      Participant

Hi Wollly it’s very good to hear from you, you do sound well, I too hope you get the support you deserve. As the other ladies said, focus on yourself, invest every minute of your time in yourself, stay well out of any stupidity and lie he might utter.
      Do not tell him you are on to him okay.
      Do you stay in touch with Women’d Aid? It’s good to hear someone validating your experience and offering you support, just listening.
      Stay safe darling sending you also many many hugs 💕

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content