Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi . I had a call from police . Asking how i was getting on .. he wants me to do another vudeo statement .. as i said to him its not till you leave a toxic relationship of how bad it really was!! Now i did not know that emotional abuse came into law when i left . So iam going to redo the video and try nail him to the core . I did love the monster but i did not deserve the mental emotional abuse he caused me .. iam a warrier i will not let him win. X x

Millionpieces
      Participant

Hi Iamfree,
      I fully support you to be strong and keep fighting. It is hard but it is worth, for your self and community.
      I went to the court but my case was easier as he assaulted me but I only brought the last attempt he beat me not in previous one when he did a numbers of time, I couldn’t get any justice for the past,
      It was so hard, but I nailed it, and now I can feel that my life was drained and filling with new good things. I do get closure from what happen.

Good luck and be strong, what ever come out as a result you know that you given the best shot.
      X
      MP

Malaya
      Participant

Oh that’s great, it all helps you take back your control and get back your strength or like you say inner warrior!

Lots of love to you both and well done for standing up for yourselves

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi only got him arrested on a rape charge! Not the emotional abuse side. He also gave me an injury serious one but i felt he did not mean to hurt me . But when i look bk at the realtionship he either wanted me dead or he tried to sabotage my work!! I have medical records to prove this!! I waa in a toxic relationship from the start . But i gave me whole life up to be with him . I looked past so many red flags . So now i feel i need to protect other women from this evil monster i will not give up the fight . Even though i should of run so many times during the relationship. I will give it my best shot xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content