Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      ThatBeeGirl
      Participant

Lots of emotional abuse and smashing of door and windows,lots of gas lighting, he went to hit me and I left.
      He has definitely been abusive to partners since and physically so has escalated.

He has not seen any of our children in many many years by his own choice. He has severe mental health issues. He has ability to ring and message them but uses this to message me instead and rarely contacts them at all.

He is constantly asking for our address. Do I have to give him it as I’ve no proof of abuse at the time.

Please help.

KIP.
      Participant

Hi, please ring Rights for Women. They give free legal advice. Meantime I wouldn’t give my address until a court made me which is very doubtful. He doesn’t need to know where you live. Even if he wanted to see kids. You could meet in public place or mutual friend etc. Make sure you are anonymous on the voters roll too. Keep all evidence of his abuse meantime. The messages he sends via kids for you. Take a photo if you can’t screen shot them. Just so if he pushes things you have built a good case x and don’t believe a word he says. They are pathological liars x

endoftherainbow
      Participant

I don’t think you do, when I was in refuge with our children,he reported me to the police, demanding my address,the police spoke to me and just checked we were ok and would not pass the information on to him, x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content