Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

In a day using a few different numbers is this harassment? I’d wondered this at the time x

Cedarlemon
      Participant

Hi
      Yes this is definitely harrasment , no one needs to call anyone that many times and especially from different numbers . Obviously by calling you from different numbers he expected you to pick up . With my ex abuser at his worst it was 20-30 times a day and like your ex used to use different numbers which I had to keep blocking, it was a nightmare. I had a lot of advice from some ladies on this site at the time which proved invaluable. Hope you ok xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks cedar lemon. Yes I guess I’m going over things… First it were his number…then the works mobile… then his parents house phone I blocked them.all….he used to use special events to try reel me back….like our anniversary…..why does that change anything??? I contacted his ex wife once she arranged the times ….he found out and called me a stalker and how he were prepared to get me some professional help because of my obsession with her…..😀

Cedarlemon
        Participant

Yes it’s quite normal to think about things and go over them in your mind. It’s so draining isn’t it having to block but it is the only way. I think he’s the one that needed professional help , just shows how they twist and manipulate things doesn’t it 🙄 They never take the blame for anything they do just blame everyone else x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content