Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Your abuser with the truth basically that your onto them and you know who they are will they run? X

Mellow
      Blocked

No they feed of negativity and do not care !been through it

Cedarlemon
      Participant

Hi icandothis
      Unfortunately not, they feed of drama so they definitely wouldn’t run because in their strangely wired minds they are not doing anything wrong , they will twist it all round to make it sound as if it’s all your fault .They have no shame , Take care x

Anonymous
      Inactive

In my experience they get weirdly out of control in a fiery rage and have like an obsessive competition 🌺🍀🌺

Bananaboat
      Participant

Chanel all this energy into your own healing, stop engaging with him. He won’t care and worse, will use any contact against you or to crawl back in

Grey Rock
      Participant

Nope. They never listen anyway. If they do they’ll come out fighting. Best to play your cards close to your chest.

GR x

nbumblebee
      Participant

Ive learned this the hard way.
      They wont listen they wont accept they will just laugh in your face or worse. Its not worth it.
      I tell mine nothing. Xx

Newgirl
      Participant

Mine has been going through my underwear draw and old clothes under the bed so I decided to tidy them when he was about but haven’t mentioned why to him it makes me feel as if I have a small amount of control back without him thinking he is getting to me x even if I tell him what he does he doesn’t admit to it they don’t! They think it’s all us. This place has been amazing as it’s helped me to realise its not me x don’t say anything to him!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content