Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Him on every level now. He seems to be coming on stronger than ever wanting to go out for a family meal mnths ago he were living the high life laughing at me he will always hurt me no end il never get anywhere x

Kaza
      Participant

The only answer no contact. I have not seen ex for (detail removed by Moderator) weeks and blocked on phone for six days and counting. He even tried ringing from phone box but I recognised number and blocked. It is so so hard but got to do it.

Serenity
      Participant

It’s a bitter pill to swallow that we chose bad apples ( who were initially masquerading as delicious ones), and the sooner we get rid of them the better.

betterdays
        Participant

Hi serenity it is. I wake up some mornings and don’t know where I am. I’ve starting having the odd nightmare too how he’s being horrible that’s because I’ve had contact. I feel like I’m fighting an illness I want to phone up the hospital and say I can’t fight this no more put me out of my misery. But other side I’m gna be strong. When I get money from my house taking me and kids away. X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content