Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Discombobulated2022
      Participant

I’m broken
      I can’t do it anymore
      He’s got at me and got at me, I’ve tied to hold my own, ignore it, avoid etc etc but it never b****y stops .
      I have nothing left. I’m done.
      Move back, don’t move back, divorce me, don’t divorce me, I don’t give a s**t anymore. Just please stop getting at me

longjourneylife
      Participant

So sorry to hear this. Know the feeling all too well. You’re posting which is good, getting things off your chest and we are with you. Huge hugs x*x

Discombobulated2022
      Participant

Thank you @longjourneylife
      I’ve never felt so hollow

Twisted Sister
      Participant

Hi Discombobulated2022

yep, understand that totally. Just want it to stop. So sorry its brought you so low. He will not stop unfortunately. The only one who can make change for you, is you. You have probably been with him long enough that if it was going to stop it would have by now. He can see your pain, and knows his tactics work. Well done for writing it all out here, having somewhere to vent is so important.

What will your next step be?

Take care of yourself, and keep safe however you need to do that.

warmest wishes

ts

Bananaboat
      Participant

You’ve been strong enough to get this far, you’re stronger than you ever realised and your kids need this escape. Tomorrow is a new day, write this one off and see how you feel in the morning, reach out for support, you’re not alone x*x

Discombobulated2022
      Participant

@twistedsister and @bananaboat
      Thank you for your comments. Yes we’ve been together a substantial time. Thing is, I’ve never done this before so this is all alien to him. Normally I’d be the one trying to sort things out and he’d give me the cold shoulder. Only now I’m not going into her messages and he’s constantly changing tack it’s exhausting. One minute he’s nice, next vile, next apologising. I can’t keep up. And always minimising incidents!
      My next step? I don’t know? Sleep! Take kids to school and don’t respond to his messages. Ps another change: he hardly ever messaged me , so much not it used to upset me. But now?? It’s a new him!

nbumblebee
      Participant

Oh sweetie how strong you have been from reading your other posts you have left or the relationship has ended but due to having children he is still in your life I apologise if I am wrong.
      Sounds like you have been so strong for so long and have been fighting so hard now you feel you have nothing left right?
      Its often in our darkest days when we feel all is lost all is dark that we finally see a light a true light you have gotten this far did you ever think you would?
      No i bet you didnt so keep moving foward towards that life you and your children deserve.
      Let him moan on but dont let him win not again not when you have fought this hard.
      Im still here with mine and am finding things way too hard and feel like i just wanna give up just stop hide ignore pretend as im done and cant see a way out but someone on here sent me a message today that warmed me. There are people out there that care that underdtand and who will help you just gotta be brave enough to aak for that help, you dont have to do this on your own.
      Stay safe stay strong xxxx

Anonymous
      Inactive

You’ve got more choices than you realise he’s just being desperate parasitic and petulant (it shows how desperate he’s becoming by his tactic change) you don’t need him, what worth is he anyway? What’s he don’t that helped and added value to your life? be the one to make the decisions for you so he can’t keep acting like a child (cos he’s not) staying with him is gonna keep you stuck in the toxic loop and it’s draining you and making you switch off now, make decisions based on what you want and the kind of life you want for you and your kids and just see the situation as it is a extremely immature man behaving like a child (even see him as a child if you like, could give you a sense of power back and a better ability to disconnect)he’s making your life way more difficult that need be
      🤗🧡🤗

Hazydayz
      Participant

Hope today is a better day for you💞

Discombobulated2022
      Participant

Thank you ladies, for all your support and wise words.
      Today I have been sad and verging on tears for most of it.
      He arrived (removed by moderator) and stuck to all boundaries! Including knocking and leaving as soon as jobs were done.
      What’s that about? Has he given up?

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content