Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      beanyboo22
      Participant

I just thought I would come back and say hello and thank you for all the support I received. Thanks to you,I finally called the police after a bad night and he’s been gone over 2 weeks. I was a complete mess to start with,even retracting my statement but luckily he isn’t allowed back and I have a restraining order against him. I’m planning on moving to my home town with my children and we can’t wait. Dont get me wrong,its difficult and I have cried so much but I feel so much better now. We have had fun,made a mess,Ste,drank and watched what we wanted without the grump looking over everything. So thank you,I really couldn’t of done it without you. Xxxxx

Moon
      Participant

Your post made me smile. I am so pleased for you that things are turning around.
      Hopefully one day I can post the same when I’ve found enough strength or finally snapped.
      I can’t imagine how you must be feeling both good and bad, but to be able to do what you want without any repercussions must be lovely.
      Stick with it.
      I can honestly say this site is keeping me going and opening my eyes and the support everyone gives is amazing.
      Xx

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Dear beanyboo22
      Thanks you so much for posting.
      It is always good to hear when someone has been able to leave an abusive relationship and is beginning to live a life free from control and abuse. It gives everyone a glimpse of how things can be. Thanks also for being honest, not easy as you say, but so worth it
      Wishing all the very best in 2016, may it be a year of new beginnings
      Lisa

Falling Skys
      Participant

BB well done you for starting your journey to freedom xx it gives us all hope, of course it’s going to be hard at times, but there are benefits already xx

Can’t wait to the day the house sales and I’m free.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content