Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ariel
      Participant

I’m not fearing any sort of violence, I’ve been through that before and came out the other side.
      But I know this relationship isn’t right. He’s been staying somewhere else for a couple of weeks as we kept arguing but I have realised today I don’t think I want him to come back.
      It’s going to be the letting him go that’s going to be hard. I feel sick and keep getting panicked, I’m hoping I’m not making a mistake but I think too much damage is done now.
      I need advice to stay strong.

StrongLife
      Participant

Please be careful.

Seek help from a d v counsellor or have phone handy to dial police etc. You don’t need to tell him if you no longer want him in your life. You owe him no explanations.

Please stay safe.

Happybelle
      Participant

Well done, stay strong and I hope it was a success for you.

Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Hope you’ve managed to stay strong, your gut feeling is talking to you listen to it.

Give yourself some space at the very least or if you can break away stay strong

CB X

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content