Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Worrying about him why? Can’t believe what’s happened I give nearly (detail removed by moderator) to this man he made me believe he loved us all but it were lies b****y lies I feel in denial it’s just a dream x

Confused123
      Participant

Give yourself time, its cause we loved them we still worry about them till we have to remind ourselves of how they treated us and why we r now on our own. My ex was lethal but i still get days where i think of him , and boy do i have to self lecture myself to stay away

Millionpieces
      Participant

I still think about my abuser, and still worry if I do something will get him into trouble, but does he worry about me after what I have been through? Did he feel sorry that he abused me? Did he ever know what he did to me is damaging me mentally as well as physically (even the Bruises disappeared after few days). But yes I still think about him and worry about him. There’s time I just wanted to kill my self so I can stop thinking about him. But what do I get when I think of him? Hurt, anger, disappointment and being unhappy.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content