Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Feeling bad he’s not seeing his son but did he feel bad with the abuse x

Confused123
      Participant

Dont feel sorry for them, they just take advantage, i feel sorry for my ex that his lost his family and going through a hard time but am fighting the urge to leave things as they are no contact, they dont feel sorry for what they put us throughg

betterdays
        Participant

Hi confused123 I’m having to fight not to contact him nearly had a blip x

Millionpieces
      Participant

I don’t think they feel sorry for it. Don’t fall for it. My ex apologise but in the end just bcos he wanted me to drop charge and still blaming me for going to the police. I’m not sure about yours mine is a liar, he has been living with lies. He lies for little things until big things. Even for something that don’t matter, he will lie! Except one he doesn’t love me enough, he said it to punish me every time I made mistake or ask him to do something. And that’s the only truth I know. 😭

martian29
      Participant

Don’t feel bad. I felt bad about the ex not seeing his sons and sent them to go and visit him when they were trying to tell me they hated him. He just used his contact with them to further abuse us. Your son will be much better of without him in his life. He can begin to heal as can you too.

If your ex is like mine, don’t think he will be sitting sad missing his son. He will most likely be out partying and enjoying himself free from responsibility. We make the mistake of projecting our normal caring, loving feelings onto them and forget they have no emotions.

I hope you and your son find peace and healing. XX

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content