Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Moonflower1
      Participant

Hello All

I’m just so unhappy after another exhausting weekend of his sulking and/or shouting. When I try to talk to him he just blame me for everything. He makes me feel like I’m losing my mind.

I’ve been out for a doctors appointment and am now sitting in the car as I don’t want to go home. Want to tell him it’s over but too scare. Feel so lonely.

Dear MF1, i remember those days, its hell and nobody should have to live like that. Breaking up and the aftermath is not easy but there is light at the end of the tunnel. There is so much free help available on the internet, do you look at forums, read self help books and really off load on here? My ex made me loose my mind almost, now i’m starting to mix with normal healthy people and I can see how totally crazy and wasteful this is. Get out MF1, you can do it. X*X

Moonflower1
      Participant

Hello Healthyarchive thank you for your reply. I want to just run away! He normally goes away tonight but he says now he’s not going so I have a whole night of ‘talking’ to look forward to. I just can’t take anymore. No one to talk to nowhere to go!

At swimming lessons with my daughter right now and struggling to hold the tears in.

Think I’m going to just tell him it’s over and just take what comes. It’s exhausting trying to understand him!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content