Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Loopylu
      Participant

Ugh! One of them days.
      I have left and I have been very strong.
      He took my children two weeks ago and wouldn’t let me see them for (detail removed by moderator) I had to get an emergency court order to have them returned back to me. Life has been absolute hell recently but I’ve managed to stay well away from letting him back in, but today I’m really missing him. He’s taking more pride in his appearance and looks so well, he dropped the children home tonight and I couldn’t think of anything else but being intimate with him. After all the things he has put me through I feel so guilty that I’m thinking this way! I miss the nice him 🙁
      When does this stop?!

Anabela
      Participant

Hi Loopylu. I dont have an answer of how not to miss him as I have issues with that too. Just want to show I know how you feel. Despite of all the horrible things, a nice and lovely side is stuck in your head. It’s horrible!
      Sometimes I find youtube videos about abuse helpful to stop missing. But it not always works🤔 hopefully you will have a better day tomorrow xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content