Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Twitcher
      Participant

Evening lovely ladies,

I haven’t posted for quite some time as I’ve been going through the hardest and full of fear few months of my life. I wanted to share my news that I received my (detail removed by Moderator) but he left the marital home before (detail removed by Moderator). I can’t believe I’ve got here and will soon be free from his involvement in MY home. Just wanted to say for all you strong women that it’s not impossible to be free, please believe in yourselves. It’s so sad to see lots of new posts and the abuse that’s happening to all you beautiful ladies. Don’t know what will happen for me now, I’m afraid, lonely and feel out of my depth but I made it and want to send a big hug and thanks from the bottom of my heart for all that helped me and are carrying on helping others, you’re such a special group. x*x

minimeerkat
      Participant

its so good to see a post like this – you are doing amazing. i do hope you have some support whist going through this difficult time
      yes it is scary & lonely – and you wonder if you have the ability to deal with any challenges or obstacles presented
      but you will, because we slowly learn that although we were made to feel useless & incapable we absolutely are not. our confidence & self belief will start to return once we are away from someone continually putting us down, which was purely to make themselves feel better than us – more powerful & in control
      something that seemed impossible at the time is achievable because in reality we are extremely strong, capable women x

Twitcher
        Participant

I second what sweet4 says that your positive, knowing words give women like me more confidence to continue on their journey. I have support from a very special lady from this forum, she is someone I now know as a dear friend. We are stronger than we believe and smarter than we know and just need to remember it wasn’t our fault, take care of yourself minimeerkat I can tell you have amazing strength x*x

sweet4
      Participant

Meer,,, very wise words, although its not my thread sorry for the highjack, just had to say, your wise words make me feel better, in what i am going through x

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content