Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      MatrixDropout
      Participant

I have been stuck in an abusive cycle my entire life. Raised my n**********c family and have basically ran from one abusive situation to the next.
      This current narc has isolated me in a small town not my own and has convinced everyone im a horrible person who lies, cheats, steals, and is addicted to drugs (what he is/ is doing).
      I dont drive and have no friends or family to help me.
      He works outof town so I’m here alone 75% of the time.
      I know I have to leave ….but have been so destroyed emotionally im starting not to care

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi MatrixDropout

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum! I hope you find the forum a supportive place to be.

I just wanted to show you some support, I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. We know what he says about you is not true, you don’t deserve to be treated this way.

If you feel like you are in need of some additional support, you could
      chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service
      (weekdays 10am – 4pm and 10am – 12pm weekends). They won’t tell you what to
      do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support
      that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here:
      https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Do keep posting to let us know how you’re getting on,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content