Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      nbumblebee
      Participant

Today im not ok.
      Nothing with him has happened im just not ok.
      I feel crazy lonley sad I cant cope my head feels like it could explode im full of panic fear regret shame anger sadness everything has just hit me full on and today Im not ok.

tryingtosleep
      Participant

hi nbumblebee
      your message really touched me and i felt i had to reply.

it’s ok to not feel ok – but i’m glad that you reached out on here to say so.

everyone feels like this sometimes and im sure you have good reason.
      there are times when i also share that feeling of shame, regret, guilt and loneliness – but there are also lots of distractions and lots of things to be proud of.

is there someone you can talk to right now – or alternatively just leaving the house – going for a walk or listening to music can change how you feel about things…

thinking of you and sending love
      x

Chocolatebunnie
      Participant

Big hugs to you nbumblebee I totally hear what you are saying when it just hits out of nowhere and it’s overwhelmingly difficult.

I don’t know if you can take some time to look after you even if it’s 10 minutes it might help listening to your favourite song music is a natural remedy 🥰

Sometimes nothing works and it’s part our own way of processing things and yeah that is hard.

Just remember you’ve helped me and many more on just this forum let alone what you do in your normal day (I imagine you help people as you come across very empathetic).

I wish I knew what to say but just know you aren’t alone.

You’ve got this nbumblebee just breathe and look after you x*x

minimeerkat
      Participant

what lovely replies. i hope this helps you a lot & warms your heart.
      sometimes we are busy trying to be strong but then suddenly overwhelmed with all the emotions we truly feel. and its ok to just accept these feelings, knowing that they will subside.
      it can be a way of your body telling you that things arent right, that you need to put yourself first. that maybe certain things need to change.
      i love this quote ‘when it hurts to look back, & you are afraid to look ahead, look beside you & there will be your friends’ – so i can only hope that you can see just how much love, kindness, support & understanding there is for you here on this forum x

AloneWolf
      Participant

I am so sorry you are feeling this way. As others have said, it’s a normal reaction to everything. I know that might not help the feelings go away. Have you been on https://bloom.chayn.co/ they have lots of grounding exercises which help me to feel a little calmer when I am feeling overwhelmed. Also as others have said, don’t be too hard on yourself for feeling this way, these feelings are ‘normal’ and will pass. Thinking of you x

nbumblebee
      Participant

Just wanted to say Thank you your words meant the world on a tough day.
      Much Love to you all xxxx

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content