Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      SilkyHalide
      Participant

So I’ve left the house empty. He’s moving back in with the children so I guess that he was harassing me to get me out. And now the children are blaming me that they are moving again. But at least he’s got one less way to emotionally attack me. It is a set back with the children but I’m sure that long term it won’t make a huge difference to when they start to come back round.

godschild
      Participant

Hi, Where have you gone do yo have somewhere to live , it seems your children blame you for everything, do they not see that if he hadn’t been abusive no one would have had to move, must be a big upheavle for you did this all come about suddenly xx

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Hi Godschild,
      He continued to drop round un announced under guise that children needed something from me or house. So always coming with them so anything I did to object or deny him access was turned against me. Always in the morning so sent me into emotional wreck unable to function for the day and never knowing what day they were going to turn up. I considered occupation order but decided if I moved out I had more control over my life and money. I never anticipated living in a huge house completely alone 7 days a week paying all the bills and having to pay full child maintainance on top. He told me at the beginning that’s what would happen and he made it happen. How else would he be so sure the children would reject me completely.
      I’m with family until I move into rented. I won’t have any furniture though.
      Yes he is blaming me and telling them I’m playing games and telling them his side of what’s happening. They insist they are old enough and I’m involving them by not doing what they /he wants but I’m asking over and over again for him not to involve them and trying to avoid them getting involved where they shouldn’t be.

godschild
      Participant

I see that must have been unbearble. Glad you have family ot put you up and hope you will get all the things you need to furnish your new home. One day they will see him for what he is hopefully, you have really turned things around on him in doing this, well done xx

SilkyHalide
      Participant

I can’t turn things around on him. He’s rubbing my nose in it. Moving straight back in and making me look the villain for moving out. He’s rubbing his hands together in glee but there is nothing I can do about it.
      He’s so persuasive convincing and manipulative that the girls might take decades to realise while he continues to poison them.
      The injustice is getting to me and I’m struggling to get myself back on track.

Serenity
      Participant

Hi Silky,

Let family look after you and look forward to having a rented place where he won’t be turning up all the time!

This distance will be the making of you.

Time to focus on you. Sadly, it’s a fact that the harder you try to rationalise with the girls, the more he will try to twist it and the less amenable they will be towards you.

The best thing you can do is focus on your own journey of healing, finding you again. You can’t predict when your girls will find out who he is. Maybe when they find a partner, and he gets jealous and tries to wreck it for them! Who knows!

The truth will out eventually. I hope they you will be under less financial strain now?

godschild
      Participant

There is nothing worse than injustice its so hard to deal with, he will get his cupnupance one day. How sick rubbing his hands with glee its disgusting, you gave birth to your children and he is turning them against you. xx

SilkyHalide
      Participant

Sorry Godschild I was not meaning I saw him literally rubbing his hands in glee. I just know he thinks he has got exactly what he wanted and has no shame over what he’s doing to me to punish me.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content