Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

It is what it says on the tin. I’m ready for this already I cannot believe it. I don’t feel sad I feel it’s time to really start decluttering him from my life. I’m also selling other items that are unboxed it’s a way of getting some extra cash for me and cleansing my mind, body and soul. I wouldn’t stick him on EBay though as I don’t think people will be bidding much LOL! Ladies out with the old in with the new! Slowly, I am thinking of getting new clothes and slowly getting rid of every item of clothing I wore with him. It is helping me so much I have seriously got here with utter determination, strength, ups and downs, a lot of tears and anguish but I don’t miss this man in any shape or form because to put it quite simply there is nothing to miss! Ladies it does and will get better I’m living proof xxxxxxx keep faith

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content