Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Since ive seperated from him. If im honest i were reliant upon him for emotional support. He knew i were vunerable from my last dv relationship.. then i had my son with profound difficulties… my dad had died and i dont speak to my mother.. so not much support… but yet very snidely he would make out that i were mental. I got used to messaging him.. the withdrawal is now terrible. But i know hes no good for me either.x

Escapee
      Participant

Hey Icandothis,

It’s just all part of their service – they keep us reliant on them to keep feeding their ego, keep the little woman in a place of weakness. And then the b******s use this misplaced trust to ridicule and control us.
      Don’t feel guilty about this – it is not your fault – they are wolves in sheep’s clothing!
      This is something my expartner excels at and I’m a sucker for it! I fall for it all the time! I’m too b****y brainwashed to tell the truth (from childhood) and I so need to learn and respect my own boundaries!
      I’m in this one with you – love and hugs xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content