Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Goingthroughit
      Participant

So we were apart for (detail removed by moderator) I was doing well then I got sick on (detail removed by moderator) and he needed to come stay because I didn’t want little one to catch it so he took her to sleep in a different room and then (detail removed by moderator) he started all I did was shout out from the other room oh did u (detail removed by moderator) on I only wanted to make sure he used right stuff and where and he started getting angry telling me not to shout and then he told me to F off when I stated I was trying to help because I got angry and said (detail removed by moderator) I just can’t seem to do anything right so weak and I just don’t know what to do and now he’s started doing things he knows I hate like bringing (detail removed by moderator) for the dog when he k own fill well the dog vomits on them but I have nobody else because my mum has (detail removed by moderator) I don’t know what I have I’m just so weak and I’m low today been crying because I’m having panic I got the corona and I’m going to pass it to my little one and she will die I just don’t know what to do

KIP.
      Participant

Why can’t he take the little one to his parent and stay away till you’re better. Abusers see weakness as an excuse to get away with more abuse. When we are sick, everything seems worse. At least you could get them both away for a week till you feel better?

KIP.
      Participant

I’m just trying to think outside the box. Is there anyone else at all that can help you. Social services? Women’s aid? Home help? GP?

Cecile
      Participant

Poor lamb. What you need is a big hug. Can you ring a health visitor to come by?Any friends or neighbours? You really need to ring social services if you are able. Try and focus on getting better, drink lots of water. do you have enough tablets? i.e paracetamol? Are there any strategies you can use with him today to get him to help you? Typically they like to be flattered and they need to be in control. Can you use this to your advantage? A professional advised me a few weeks ago that I would have to make myself as small and as quiet as possible and I did this, even though it made me feel sick. Sometimes with these bad monsters we have to do what we can to survive.
      You will get better. You are so anxious, my heart goes out to you. I don’t know how young your child is but the health visitor could be a good start for support and advice.xx

Goingthroughit
        Participant

No there is no one I’ll manage he makes me sick and he has tried to get back with me I’m not though I’m so much happier alone

Goingthroughit
        Participant

I’ll try keep my mouth shut but this will be tough for me because I call out his abuse as it happens I’m glad this has happened though when he left I was heartbroken missed him now I want him out btw my child is a toddler

ssid
      Participant

Children are not dying of this

Please don’t panic about your LO.

Look after yourself, LO can stay with you, close with you, others can drop things at your door.

He needs to leave, and leave LO with you so LO doesn’t take your bugs outside to others.

Under 10’s have immature lungs so CV cannot attack them. They get the virus but it little effect on them, even newborns! So please know LO will be ok and needs to be with you not him!

Be well soon Im sure you will be, jist ask others to bring what they can to your door, if he wants to help he can do that, but not step inside as if he leaves and returns and you don’t have CV he could bring that back with him and make you worse.

All will be well x

Goingthroughit
        Participant

Thanks ssid you have calmed me my LO is all I care about I just started a new job then this happens I know he is using this as an opportunity to try get back in but it won’t work I’m just not into him

Cecile
      Participant

That looks like a really good plan. Keep on posting.

Goingthroughit
      Participant

now he is saying I was just using him and saying he’s stupid to let me because people men just used t use my as thieve s**g b4 him and basically I’m not worth anything all because I said when I’m feeling better u can go and he said I bought shopping in case we go in lockdown (Coronavirus) he’s words don’t hurt but I b****y well hate myself because all I keep going over is have I done this have I been the abuser because I do explode sometimes lately I’m so angry around him I will be ok and I will get through this but when I don’t know I have so much love for each and everyone of you you will never know how much one of your replies brightens up my day and I’ve ordered myself the book why does he do that I think it’s high time I stop blaming myself because if I look back I never felt like this single or with someone

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content