Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Of this c****y life I’m living. Nothing’s changing it never will. It’s always going to be me and kids lonely on our own and I’m fed up. U can ask for all the help in the world but at the end of the day it’s just you and yourself or your kids it’s that simple. And I can’t see it getting any better anytime soon. I just feel like contacting him but something’s stopping me. X

Falling Skys
      Participant

Hi BD

Please don’t contact him things will get better promise xx If you get back with your abuser it will only get worse.

I’m stuck with mine at the moment I have a door braise on at night, with alarms on my door and pillow as we as my phone. He isn’t doing anything at the moment but he could turn at anytime. He just stays within the law.

I don’t want this for you.

FS xx

betterdays
        Participant

Thankyou fs that’s really nice no I won’t contact him you are right il be back at square one. He will be ok for couple of days or any kind of contact he would be straight at my door pretending to care probably try get me into bed them back to Mr. Nasty again. Thanks for your post x*x

Falling Skys
      Participant

No worries we are all strong for each other.

FS xx

SilkyHalide
      Participant

I feel like that too I had lots of support but that seems to be disappearing. I feel so alone not without him as I felt alone with him but no one really can help me or understand me.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content