Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Imjustme
      Participant

Hi everyone. Its been a while since i posted here but im at a point where i feel like im breaking slowly. I left my abusive partner (detail removed by moderator) but ever since he refuses to let me go and does nothing but say bad things and even though i try to cut off any contact between us he still finds ways to write messages and pass messages on to me. In one breath he says he loves me hes sorry etc. Then when he gets no response he switches and blames me for everything, he is wearing me down bit by bit all my resolve and determination from (detail removed by moderator) when i finally got out is slowly diminishing. Im tired of being blamed for everything and made feel bad for things not just by him but his family too. I just dont know what to do…

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi Imjustme

I am sorry to hear about your situation. You are doing the right thing by trying to cut contact, maybe you could think about contacting the Police as he is harassing you and continuing to be abusive to you.

You have done nothing wrong, and it’s not ok for him or his family to make you feel bad.

If you feel like you are in need of some additional support, you could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (open every day). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Take care, we are all here for you.

Lisa

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content