Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Posting… i just feel so upset still about my last partner… i actually thought id got someone decent… it took me a long time to start to trust him with telling him about my abuser before him… when i did open up to him he would just sit staring through me really not much feed back as if he were miles away…. he were probably taking all in to use against me… when id left the abuser before this one id actually done 2 freedom programmes.. and sadly i fell for it again… yes my gut were alerting me from day 1….. he acted differently than the other. The first ever time i went to his house he closed his blinds in his living room and took his trousers of….. hes totally took me for a fool… but says its me that needs all the mental support i can get… just shows these abusers come in all walks of life x

KIP.
      Participant

He sounds like a real loser. WA recommend two years before entering into another relationship. I would say in many cases it’s not long enough. We need to build our own self worth back up. Looking to someone else for validation and self confidence and self esteem isn’t the answer. You were obviously still very vulnerable at that stage and he used that vulnerability. Not nice x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks kip.. yes you are right. He said he were financially abused by his ex wife… but she were the one who outed him and filed for divorce of unreasonable behaviour.. x

KIP.
      Participant

My ex blames his woes on everybody but him. It’s just what they do. Don’t apologise for posting. We are all here for each other and sometimes we just need to get things straight in our head and it’s a great way to do it by posting. I’ve done it many times. When I can’t get my head round behaviour. The simple truth is there are nasty abusive people out there who will take advantage of a situation. Or a person. Good riddance to bad rubbish x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content