Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Had a really bad day yesterday. I kept crying at work because of what he is doing to my head.

However, I picked myself up with the thought that I am still alive. If I had gone back to him I am sure I wouldn’t be.

Each day that I am still alive is one more day that he has not won. I went out with a friend and had a nice evening.

Iwantmeback
      Participant

Hi Numpty, well done. It’s about appreciating what we have, rather than surviving life with them. That’s what makes all this worthwhile. Enjoy your life from now on. Cos that will p..s him off more than anything. 💜💚

Borntobefree
      Participant

Hi numpty
      So proud of you.. Only look back tovsee how far you have come. X

diymum@1
      Participant

keep going 🙂 each day will get better, keep him as far away from you as possible. Its about you now your life, your choices xx look at this as a blank page with your whole life ahead of you 🙂 luv diy mum x*x

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you everyone. Each day is hard, but I look back at what life I left behind and what I have, its quite good. He wanted me to be desperate, but I’m bumbling along with the hope of achieving more.

I think we’re all amazing to still be here, no matter what stage we’re at.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Amen to that. We’re survivors. Imagine how annoyed they’d all be if they knew that 😉

diymum@1
      Participant

they would not take it well theyre long gone thank god xx getting strong now like rocky 🙂 lol xx

keepswimming
      Participant

Hi Numpty

Even in your moments of weakness, remember how strong you’ve been to even reach this point. Second by second, minute by minute, day by day.

Getting strong like rocky indeed haha x

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content