Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Imjustme
      Participant

So im pretty new here. And well I left my partner quite soon ago after he lashed out again. But I’m feeling the pressure to take him back from him and others. I know and do not want to ger back with him but the pressure and the guilt trips are killing my head i dont know what to do.

KIP.
      Participant

Hi there, time for zero contact with him and to tell anyone who speaks about him that you don’t want to know anything about him. Set your boundaries and stick to them x any contact is toxic. There will also be a trauma bond there x that will take time to break free from x

Imjustme
      Participant

I really wish it were that simple when I live so close to everyone. I really dont know what to do

Pinkypanther
      Participant

I know how that feels.
      you need to just think about you, try to ignore what other people say they dont know what it was like and what happened and frankly its nothing to do with anyone else if you want to be with him or not. Its your life you need to take control. It wont be easy, I know im going through similar myself but once we take control a little it gets easier and easier to regain control of it all.
      You got this girl, you are stronger than you realise you just need to find that strong girl inside grab hold and let her grow. xx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content