Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

Sometimes I feel like I’m still with him it’s strange I expect him to come through the door. Been wanting to contact him today but changed my mind. He seems to have quickly adapted to his single life and enjoying it. Never challenged me over. Not seeing his son or anything or asking about him heart breaking he’s destroyed us and don’t care a dam x

KIP.
      Participant

I know that feeling. Sometimes I feel like I’ve been living a nightmare and I’m going to wake up and everything will be normal again. I think that’s why abused women recommend moving home and starting fresh. No reminders x

betterdays
        Participant

Hi kip luckily for me I don’t really have reminders here of him in this house as he were only here less than a week. It were the other house he made his mark on and luckily for me I’ve accepted a sale on that just this week. I’m Taking a real loss but il get shut of the memories x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content