Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello everyone,
      Just to say, at the middle stage of doing this appeal for tribunal. It has
      been difficult and would like to share experiences without naming identifying details…

Would like to help others facing this, as it seems very isolating. Change the system?…
      all best
      ftc
      x

KIP.
      Participant

I take my 🎩 hat off to you. Every time one of those brown envelopes comes through the door my legs buckle. I agree the system is horrific. Maybe speak to your GP if you haven’t already. Try for a supporting letter?

thanks kip. I have a supporting organisation. I am not allowed to say on here but they spent two hours on the phone with me this morning. I was totally exhausted after but anyone who needs to know the name of it pm me and I wil back

all best
      ftc
      x

thanks kip. I have a supporting organisation. I am not allowed to say on here but they spent two hours on the phone with me this morning. I was totally exhausted after but anyone who needs to know the name of it pm me and I wil back

all best
      ftc
      x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content