Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      betterdays
      Participant

When I’ve split up he’s said please be reasonable I want to see my son and all of u. I used to fall for it then and when I did let him in he were just the same and I felt worse than ever he showed no interest in the kids it were just about him. Now he never asks about any of us x

Serenity
      Participant

They want the convenience of a family who are always there, serving their needs and making them look good.

Well, you and your kids are real people. You aren’t there as his puppets. You only want to spend time with someone who cares for the real you and takes notice of your needs and those of your children.

Leave him to his selfishness. Better things are on the horizon for you. Not everyone is like your abuser. There are better men out there.

betterdays
        Participant

Hi serenity u are exactly right. He gained out of the relationship he were in control. It were me and my boys that lived years on eggshells like caged animals. Today I feel more positive stuff him. He wernt exactly a prize catch anyhow. Ha ha…x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content