Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Scaredsquared
      Participant

Hi have been apart form my abusive ex for (detail removed by moderator) His behaviour has always been sporadic and is certainly prone to periods of viciousness (not physical). He has begun showing up at my house and relatives house just sitting in the car watching. He followed me at one point and flashed his lights at me. My question is is there a point in reporting his behaviour. My worry is that it won’t achieve anything ie he won’t change his behaviour and that it could provoke him. My children are having their own difficulties and I worry he impact of this for example if there were social workers involved etc. Anyone know the process of injuction/non-molestation order? Thanks in advance

maddog
      Participant

It is definitely worth reporting. What he is doing sounds very much like stalking. When you speak to the police it is worth raising your fears as you have done here, and asking what can and can’t be done. It is their duty to keep you safe.

One step at a time. Have you spoken to anyone at WA? They will be able to guide you to the next stage if you don’t want to go straight to the police. Please don’t worry about SS. I have had SS involved with me and the children. They couldn’t do much apart from refer the children to counselling. Along with the other billions of kids who need it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content