Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      FlutterShy
      Participant

I left with our children very recently and, although it was all very traumatic, I was feeling ok, maybe a little bit happy. I hadn’t heard from him. Then he saw me walking down the street. The next few hours were awful, I had to collect the children, they wanted their dad to come to our new flat (he doesn’t know where we are living) and I agreed to go back to the house. There it was the same old thing. I eventually managed to get us out but I had to agree to another meet, which I’m going to cancel. I’ve been advised to get an injunction as he is a volatile, unpredicatable person even though the abuse was never *that* physical. I feel really bad about doing this, but I have to admit I am quite worried and scared. I’m feeling like a mess again. If I do this, are they easy enough to do? I’m pretty incapable of things at the moment as my brain in mush.

Darcy
      Participant

Hi beautiful Angel… Fluttershy,
      You have to do what is best for the safety of yourself and your children, I am sure deep down you know the right answer to this.
      See how quickly this man has disempowered you again, you can’t keep allowing this to happen. Get some space between you and start to rebuild your strength and your new life.
      Sending you continued love and support
      Darcy xx

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content