Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      TwinkleTwo
      Participant

Hello, do refuges have free wi-fi or you have to use your own mobile internet?
      Thank you

Twisted Sister
      Participant

hiya TwinkleTwo

It will probably depend on where you go to, they don’t all work the same unfortunately, it will be a case of asking when you get there.

Good luck with your plans.

warmest wishes

ts

TwinkleTwo
        Participant

Thank you Twisted Sister! Would you please check your inbox? I have sent you a private message

Lisa
      Main Moderator

Hi TwinkleTwo,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forum. I hope you find the forum a safe and supportive place to be with others who understand. As TwistedSister has already said, all refuges are different but you can ask any questions when you contact a refuge.

If you feel like you are in need of some additional support, you could chat to a Women’s Aid worker in confidence via our Live Chat service (open every day). They won’t tell you what to do, but can discuss your situation and signpost you to other support that’s relevant for you. You can access the chat service here: https://chat.womensaid.org.uk/

Do keep posting to let us know how you’re getting on.

Best wishes,

Lisa
      Forum Moderator

StrongLife
      Participant

The one I had had a number of computers with internet connection. It was good they provided this.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content