Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello

Is there anybody who can help ? Does anyone know anything about VPN’s etc. I need to know how to make my IP address private. I have found out that by logging into a joint account it logs your IP address and by searching the IP address it can give a rough geographical location. If even the town is identified he will know where to find me.

Eggshells
      Participant

I’ve asked a friend who works in IT. If he answers, I’ll get back to you. xx

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank you xx

Twisted Sister
      Participant

its super easy to get vpn’s. Just be careful to research for good, reliable and trustworthy providers.

You can get some free, and pay for others, but look around on the internet for reviews and recommendations/common providers.

The bank who log into will be able to access your IP address from your communications with their electronic data systems, and ip addresses have locations, but I’m not sure what you’re saying about your ex-partner gaining this information?

At what point do you think your ex will be able to access your ip address from you logging into your joint account?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content