Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Whichway
      Participant

Anybody else’s OH ask if coworkers are “fit”….”you know, good looking”? “Well you must know”…. feel like I’m being backed into a corner. How do you interpret this???!

Whichway
      Participant

Followed by “(removed by moderator)”.
      Just want to sleep forever.

diymum@1
      Participant

My interpretation is this. He thinks you think like him. So he might be kind off weak when it comes to the opposite sex – this is him projecting his thoughts on to you. He’s also feeling insecure deep down and this is what’s driving him. My ex was very jealous and possessive and that can be flattering at first but it’s actually called ownership so the think they are entitled to treat you how they see fit xx if you look up entitlement on wiki (in relationships) this will ring very true xx it’s an abusive mans mind set unfortunately xx

diymum@1
      Participant

Btw from what I’ve seen and read his insecurities run deep and you’l never change that in him. It’s not you that’s made him like this either xx he hasn’t learned about attachments from an early age which makes him immature xx abit like a toddler x

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content