Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Participant

So I have left he kept calling me I told him not to ring. He has been telling me he will go back on drugs and drink etc. He has sent me pictures of vodka etc. He use to be an alcoholic. He says weird things like (Detail removed by Moderator) etc. Which makes my mind think is he going to commit suicide. Tells me he needs help asks for me to help him. Also he is sending stuff saying he doesn’t want to be in this world and to forgive him. Right is this all to mess with my head and a tactic of control? Or is he genuinely hit rock bottom. He is much older than me so I don’t get it.

backtome
      Participant

You’ve hit the nail on the head – its absolutely is a tactic. He may well be in a bad place right now, but that’s because he’s lost control of you. He and his mental health are NOT your responsibility. You do not owe him anything. My advice is not to get involved and just block him from contacting you. Stay strong love x

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2024 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditionsPrivacy & cookie policySite mapProtect yourself onlineMedia │ JobsAccessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content