Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ichooselife
      Participant

Hi all, i left my ex-husband over (detail removed by moderator) ago and he has been nothing but a pain! I always feel bad for him, when i really shouldnt! He has screamed at me and tried to hit my partner (detail removed by moderator), walked into my house and wondered around (he was still on the tenancy so the police said there was jothing they could do!) Just to intimidate me and the kid, among other things! The final straw was when he was still having my youngest over to stay and i found out that he had a recently (detail removed by moderator) in his house! And didn’t tell me, i found out from someone concerned for her.I stopped her going as i was waiting for the police to use Sara’s law to protect her. Because i stopped contact he kicked off in the street and scared the life out of both my girls so hence why she has decided not to see him. He refused maintenance so i had to go through CMS and use direct pay so he had no choice to pay the pittance he has because he was claiming benefits and working cash in hand. Anyway, now he decided to ring me and ask for another chance, claiming he’s stopped the drugs and is leaving his gf and wants to pay me directly. I contacted the CMS and they advised me that if i cancel my claim and he doesn’t pay me directly i will lose all money. On speaking to a few people i now realise that he’s only being nice because he knows they will take more money off of him because he is so far behind and is hoping to sweeten me up to pay less! He keeps ringing and messaging and has (detail removed by moderator) crying with a sob story to make me out to be the bad guy again! I don’t know what to do, for some insane reason i feel bad but i don’t know why? Is he still controlling me? My head is all over the place!
      Sending love to you all đź’›

Anonymous
      Inactive

Answer to your question is, yes, he is still TRYING to control you. But he wont’ succeed because you are on here!

I’m coming down with a fluish thing so not in space to go into detail but no doubt lovely ladies will be along soon to give advice.

Good luck

Ichooselife
      Participant

Thank you! I hope you feel better soon! X

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2015 Women's Aid Federation of England – Women’s Aid is a company limited by guarantee registered in England No: 3171880.

Women’s Aid is a registered charity in England No. 1054154

Terms & conditions │ Privacy & cookie policy │ Site map │ Protect yourself online│ Media │ Jobs │ Accessibility Guide

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to content